Sunday, March 3, 2013

You can start over right??

So I guess you could say that I have a messed up relationship with food.  I am 39 years old and still do not eat my vegetables.  I love Bikram yoga but hydrate with coffee and diet soda.  I tell my children they need healthy food to grow strong and then feed them candy.  I recently stopped eating meat but then wondering what I should eat for dinner I fill up on Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Cheetos!?!  How can any of this be heatlhy?

Already today I have made a commitment to start this blog and eat my veggies and limit my junk food and then my friend gave me a "100 Grand" candy bar from the US and I scarfed it down in 10 seconds!  Where is my resolve?  They say you can start your day over at any time.  Ready....Set.... Go!

Okay.  Now I have officially started over...I am going to make these next 30 days about changing my habits, my tastebuds, my relationship with food, my mind and my body.   My body is really that last thing I care about here....I need to change my approach to food and eating for myself and my children..... I hope it's not too late.


No comments:

Post a Comment